Knurled Brass Inserts for Stainless Steel Bottle Stoppers - 5 pack
These are made from brass for excellent rust protection.
Price is for a package of 5 inserts.
These are a true 1/2″ diameter, not oversized.
We HIGHLY recommend these for Spectraply.
Dimensions, 1/2″ diameter x 5/8″ long with a 3/8-16 thread.
Made the USA
- Drill a 1/2″ diameter hole deeper then the length of the insert (3/4″ to 7/8″).
- Add 2-ton epoxy or like around the hole and insert.
- While pushing the insert in, twist back and forth to help spread the glue.
- Push just past the flush point, so your wood will touch the stopper and not the insert.
- Lay the blank on its side and let dry.