Starbond Medium-Thick CA Glue - Brown or Black - 2 oz
- PREMIUM CYANOACRYLATE SUPER GLUE - LAB TESTED FOR OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: High performance industrial grade adhesive. Black Medium-Thick CA is used to bond parts, with focus on impact and shock absorbance qualities.
2 ounce includes: (2) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
16 ounce includes: (1) Easy dispensing yorker spout, (3) empty 2 ounce bottles, (4) applicator caps, (1) clog-free stopper, and a bag of micro-tips for precision.
- STRONG "BONDING AND FILLING" ADHESIVE: ideal for spalted wood and burl, hiding imperfections, filling dark voids, and accenting specific areas in your projects.
- PROPERTIES: Viscosity: 500 cPs (meaning the thickness of the liquid is similar to that of syrup). Penetrating abilities of up to 0.008" in size. Bonding time: 40-60 seconds.
- SUPERIOR SHELF LIFE: When well kept, our product can last several years in a cold environment. Just make sure to store the bottle under 40°F before AND after use to QUALIFY FOR OUR 20 month shelf life warranty. If product does not last, we will replace that bottle free of charge.
Starbond "Dark" Brown Medium-Thick CA Glue, BR-500
Starbond BR-500 Brown Medium-Thick CA Glue is for general-purpose use and so much more! With its “coffee brown” color, there is no need to introduce sawdust and coloring agents to your other CA glues when filling voids! Our BR-500 super glue is the ideal adhesive for bonding close-fitting parts, filling bug holes and knots, and concealing imperfections in wood. We also recommend pairing this glue to highlight and contrast light-colored woods, for perfect inlays, crack repairs, and sanding to a high-polish finish.
Use Starbond BR-500 Brown Medium-Thick CA Glue to:
- Conceal minor imperfections in darker wood such as walnut.
- Fill cracks, inclusions, voids, and knots in wood
- Glue and repair in general applications
For Use On:
- Rocks & Minerals
- Carbon Fiber
- Most Plastics
Starbond KBL-500 Black Medium-Thick CA Glue
Starbond KBL-500 Black Medium-Thick CA Glue is a flexible, rubber-strengthened, super glue that dries jet black. This amazing adhesive has impact and shock absorbing properties, and can expand and contract with its surrounding environment, making it the perfect glue for reconing speakers, hobby R/C car tires, woodturning inlays, and heavy-duty bonding. It’s also ideal for hiding imperfections, filling dark voids, and accenting specific areas in your projects, particularly in spalted wood. KBL-500 can also be sanded down and polished to a high-gloss finish and will not crack in a malleable environment.
Colored CA’s have a longer bonding time because of the added rubber compound. It can take much longer than the typical minute or two to dry when large amounts of the adhesive are applied. We recommend our Starbond Accelerator to reduce the bonding and drying times.