C.FCT foot control,
42-pc accessory kit and rotating bur holder.
PrePackaged Tool Kits take guesswork out of product selection, offer the best value, and feature smart tool combinations for specific applications. They contain just about everything you need to get to work- motor, speed control, handpiece and accessories. When purchased with an optional motor hanger, you are ready to go straight out of the box!
Motor and Speed Control carry a 2-Year Limited Warranty.
1. Series SR Motor: Foredom’s most popular and best motor for general use. The 1/6 HP, ball bearing, hang-up style; M.SR runs in forward and reverse at speeds up to 18,000 RPM. It comes equipped with a motor bale for hanging, and our standard 39″ long key tip inner shafting for connecting to Foredom’s key tip handpieces.
2. C.FCT Speed Control: Foredom’s most popular foot operated variable speed control in a heavy duty plastic housing with an extra wide design.
3. H.30 Handpiece: Foredom’s most popular general purpose handpiece features a 3-jaw, geared chuck with a 0-5/32″ capacity. Accessory changes are easy using the supplied HPCK-0 Chuck Key in molded plastic handle.
4. AK11 Accessory Kit (see contents under ‘Downloads’ tab):
42-pc. assortment of metal working accessories including various shapes, sizes and grits of Satin Finishers, Bristle and Brass Cup, Wheel & End Brushes, Scotch-BriteTM Radial Bristle Discs, High Speed Steel Fluted Engraving Burs, Rubber Bonded Abrasive Wheel and Disc, Aluminum Oxide Sanding Bands, Screw and Rubber Drum Mandrels, V Stone and Unitized Points, and Platinum White Polishing Compound.
5. A-10081 Rotating Bur Holder
6. Flexible Shaft Grease
Radial Disc Assortment Includes:
10-pc kit 3 discs each of 80, 400, & 6 micron + A-M6 (1/8″) mandrel
Miniature Carbide Kit Includes:
One each of A-201, A-202, A-203, A-204, A-205, A-206, A-207, A-208, A-212, A-215 A-217, A-220, A-230, A-240. Comes in small round bur stand.
Tungsten Carbide bur with standard flutes are used for easy material removal and leave a smooth finish. These burs are ideal for use on hard wood and most metals including stainless steel, steel alloys, cast iron, etc., 1/8″ shank. A-TR-3 – 1/4″ x 1/2″ Tree Radius