- Smooth & Powerful with 3 Sharp 13/64” (5mm) Triangle Cutting Heads
- Replaceable cutting heads
- Excellent for texturing designs on woodturnings, bowls, platters, spoons etc.
- Small, detailed, and intricate patterns on carvings and sculptures
- Extremely flexible in creating straight or wavy lines for e.g. basket weave designs
- Leaves triangular, pointed tip ends
- Endless creativity of designs
- Burning after texturing will further enhance your work
- Adds a phenomenal new dimension to woodturnings and woodcarvings
RECOMMENDED FOR POWER TOOLS AS FOLLOWS:
- 1/8" Shank - Dremel, Foredom or similar small hand piece grinders
- Variable speed is highly recommended
- Do not use any of these accessories on rotary tool handpieces or air/electric grinders with a chuck.
- Use only with collet tightening tools. The collet’s gripping design allows our accessories to spin straight at high speeds, without wobbling, which is possible with chucked power units.
- Max. Blade Diameter : 5/8” (16mm)
- Max. Carving Depth : 7/8” (22mm)
- Max. RPM : 25,000 rpm
- Power : 1 – 6.25 amp = 90 - 750 Watt
- Shank Size : 1/8"
- Weight : 0.1 Kg
- Overall Length : 1-3/8” (35mm)
- Blade Type : Triangle
- Blade Width : 13/64” (5mm)
- Number Of Teeth : 3 EA