- Uncut Raw Diamonds - 1 carat jar
- Copper Strands & Shavings - 1 gram jar
- Gold Flake - 1 vial, shown with an example of a blank poured in clear resin, blank not included with this purchase
- Round Cut CZ - White - 1.5mm - 100 pieces
- Canyon Diablo Meteorite - 1 gram jar
Meteorite Type: Iron
Location: Coconino County Arizona
The Canyon Diablo iron meteorites arrived 49,000 years ago when an asteroid plunged into north central Arizona, forming Meteor Crater.
Thousands of meteorite fragments of the asteroid were scattered over the area by the explosion. Made of nickel-iron with inclusions of graphite and other minerals.