- Mesh Construction – Lightweight - Breathable
- 99.9% Replaceable Active Carbon Filters
- Dual one-way discharge valves – Reduce condensation
- Adjustable nose clip – Prevent fogging
- Adjustable Velcro Strap – Universal fit
- Versatile - Durable - Washable
- Filters tested at Nelson Laboratories, USA
1 Storage bag
CHOOSING THE CORRECT MASK SIZE
To determine the correct mask size for your facial structure, we recommend taking exact measurements using the method described below.
1. Measure from the bridge of your nose to just under your chin. *See guide attached. (It may be helpful to have a friend assist you)
2. Use the measurements you have taken and match to the best fit from the below:
NOTE: If you are on the bubble based on measurements - refer to weight.
- Extra Large (XL) - 4.5" - 5.5" | 215lbs +
- Regular/Large (R/L) - 4" - 4.5" | 125lbs - 215lbs
- Small/Youth (S/Y) - 3.5" - 4" | Up to 125lbs
Filters are designed to match your chosen mask size, i.e. Extra Large (XL) mask houses an XL filter.
Below is a general guide based on body weight (note that facial measurements are more accurate for ensuring correct fit).
- Extra Large - 215 lbs +
- Large/Regular - 125 lbs - 215 lbs
- Small/Youth - Up to 125 lb